Here it is, another week gone. Don't know where the time goes.
I feel a lot better today. A good night sleep (for the most part) will do you wonders. I did go to bowling last night. But I bowled terribly. 103, 126, and 140. My average will come down for sure. Mark bowled really well in his third game - 226! He had 7 strikes in a row.
Father told me when he was taking his holidays this year...July 5 - Aug. 18. I'm not happy. I would like to take summer holidays and he pretty much has the whole summer taken. I wish he would have spoken to me about it. I talked to Susan and she said that it's not going to be a problem. I hope so. I NEED my vacation.
The Olympics start tonight. Dan and I are going to watch the opening ceremonies. I don't know how much of the games we will actually watch though.
Outside my window...it is very sunny and sort of mild...-5C
I am thinking...it's only 2:43 - I want to go home!
I am thankful for... Dan
From the kitchen... I am not near the kitchen because I am at work still (don't tell anyone!)
I am wearing...black jeans and pink Breast Cancer awareness top
I am going...to Mom and Fran's for roast beef!
I am reading...Nora Roberts still
I am hoping... that Christa and Jamie can work something out
I am hearing...my fan
One of my favorite things...the internet!
A few plans for the rest of the week... Mom's tonight, nothing tomorrow (or maybe a movie), out for Valentine's with Kim and Steve, I think Boston Pizza
I am sharing...(add your picture here)
One of these days I'm going to add those pictures. That's why I am keeping that line in....
Til Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment