Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Outside my window...Cloudy and cold (-1C) - sort of warming up.
I am thinking...that I need to check my cell phone...it's buzzing away.
I am thankful for... feeling full.
From the kitchen... dull and boring.
I am wearing...blue yoga pants with t-shirt
I am creating...soon, a scrapbook page
I am going...to Toronto in April with my mom
I am reading...John Grisham, The Associate
I am hoping...that things will work out for everyone
I am hearing...Darby snore
Around the house... dusty!
One of my favorite things...feeling warm...
A few plans for the rest of the week: bowling on Thursday...that's its!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

I slept so much better last night. I went to work and it wasn't too bad. I'm tired again but it is 8:00 p.m.

Jamie went to court today. He's going to have to pay about $900.00 a month. I don't know how he is going to manage. His spirits seem okay.

Going to make plans to go to the Hoito for breakfast, with Sister Shirley, Saturday morning. I haven't been there for soooo long! And it'll be nice to see her. I miss her.

for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment