We got woken up this morning by a call from Sears...8:20 a.m. Dan picked the phone up. I would have been screaming. I forgot to send them a payment, so I know it's my fault, but by law they are not supposed to call until AFTER 9 a.m. Anyway, that's why we got up. I did sleep VERY well.
We didn't too anything all day until 5 when we met Kim and STeve at Boston Pizza. I had Jambalaya Fettucine (so did Kim). It was so good. We went to their house after and stayed a couple of hours. We watched Die Hard. Always a good run.
outside my window... it was overcast today and about -4C
i am thinking... about bed!!!
i am thankful for... the good dinner we had this evening
I am wearing... pjs
i am remembering...to do this blog!
I am going... to have a shower!!
i am currently reading... a Nora Roberts
i am hoping... to hear from Cory or Jamie tomorrow
on my mind... sleep
noticing that... it's late and I'm tired
from the kitchen... night light
around the house.... disaster!
one of my favorite things... slippers
looking forward to... sleeping in in the morning
one picture to share...looking forward to... sleeping in in the morning
another day.....
No comments:
Post a Comment