Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Dan let me sleep a little bit later this morning. I didn't sleep all that well last night but I was on about the 2nd day without Zytram. I guess I will have to get used to the semi-withdrawals. I am able to take a dosage tonight so I am sure it will be a better night.

I got up and Dan had gotten me a Valentine's card. I was so touched. The wording in it said to me so much. I'll have to take a pic of the card later.

We went out last night for pizza with Kim and Steve. It is always good at Boston Pizza. We went back to their house for a couple of hours. We watched one of the Die Hard movies (I might have already said this in another post!).

Today, we ran around looking for a cassette recorder for Father Al in Dryden. Unfortunately, there are NONE to be found except for the micro recorders which he can get in Dryden. I think I will suggest to him once again to maybe call the school or library and borrow one.

After that, we went to Safeway to pick up the week's groceries. It was crazy in there! I usually do my shopping on Mondays but tomorrow everything is closed for "Family Day" here in Ontario.

Dan asked me if I wanted to go for a ride in the country. I thought it was a great idea even though it was snowing! It was a nice ride. We've done pretty much nothing since dinner (actually we are watching "Species" on TV).

outside my window... snowing and about -7C
i am thinking... about having a cup of tea
i am thankful for... my sons who called me today
I am wearing... sweats and t-shirt
i am remembering...that I have to do laundry tomorrow
I am going... to the kitchen to make that tea
i am currently reading... a Nora Roberts (still)
i am hoping... sleep well tonight
on my mind... finishing this post
noticing that... (nothing)
from the kitchen... nothing
around the house.... kinda messy
one of my favorite things... Earl Grey tea
looking forward to... sleeping in in the morning
one picture to share...

til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment