Friday, February 26, 2010

End of the week....

I didn't go to work again. My ears are still giving me so much trouble. One is still completely blocked but the other is a lot better. I am coughing a lot but at least my throat feels better.

Slept until 10:30 this morning! Boy I needed that.



outside my window... 0C sunny
i am thinking... about my laundry which needs to come out!
i am thankful for... my husband who called to see how I was
i am wearing... sweats and t-shirt
i am remembering... I have to get my mail
i am going... to stay home tonight!
i am currently reading... the same book
i am hoping... tomorrow is a better day
on my mind... hunger
noticing that...my house needs dusting!!!!!
pondering these words... ???
from the kitchen... nothing yet - having beef stew later though
around the house... it is so comfortable in my little apartment
one of my favorite things... NCIS on tv
i'm creating... nothing just now
a few plans for the rest of the week... shopping for a shower gift for Kirsten

That's it for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment