Thursday, February 4, 2010

Outside my window...Beautiful sunny day (-4C)
I am thinking...that I should get back to work - that's what they pay me for!
I am thankful for... my job
From the kitchen... I dunno, I'm at work!
I am wearing...black dress pants, white sweater and black,blue, light blue & white scarf
I am creating... nothing right now.
I am going...to kick some butt at bowling tonight
I am reading...some papers for work.
I am hoping...that it will warm up some more...I'm done with winter!
I am hearing...my fan blowing
One of my favorite things...coffee break!
A few plans for the rest of the week: going out for breakfast with Sister Shirley on Sat. morning (Hoito)
I am sharing...(add your picture here)

Have to go to bowling tonight, so I'm not going to have time tonight to do this.

Slept last night (and the night before). I won't be taking one of my pills tonight, so it should be interesting. Will I sleep or won't I? I will be glad when I'm finished withdrawing from them.

Not much else here.... see you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment