Tuesday, February 9, 2010

sleep.....

Another night with little sleep...even after seeing Dr. Kraft and getting a prescription for Atavan. I went through the day very, very tired. I feel as if I never accomplished anything.

Had my gold shot this morning. My back hurt all day. Pretty typical. Usually, my back and my joints are very tender, which they are. I'm sure I won't stay up late tonight.

Dan will be home tomorrow. I have never had apprehension when he is home but I do now. Ever since he told me that he was thinking about leaving. I can't live like this. I have to have some sort of security and I don't have any right now.

outside my window... it was a beautiful sunny day, about -9C
i am thinking... about Dan
i am thankful for... my sister
I am wearing... dress pants, peachy rose sweater
i am remembering... how it used to be
I am going... to have a shower!!
i am currently reading... I gave up on Patterson (I think I read it) and now am reading a Nora Roberts
i am hoping... that I will sleep better
on my mind... Dan
noticing that... the house is a disaster1!
from the kitchen... tea kettle brewing
around the house...myech
one of my favorite things... having a nice long hot shower
looking forward to... going out for dinner with Sister and Jean on Friday and then Kim and Steve on Valentine's day
one picture to share...

So, until tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment