Outside my window...Sunny and cold (-1C) - sort of warming up.
I am thinking...how tired I am.
I am thankful for...my husband
From the kitchen...tea! I want more tea!
I am wearing...blue yoga pants with sweat shirt
I am creating...nothing
I am going...to get ready for bed in about an hour.
I am reading...John Grisham, The Associate
I am hoping...and praying for my son
I am hearing...NCIS
Around the house... so comfortable.
One of my favorite things...sleep....
A few plans for the rest of the week: bowling on Thursday...that's its!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)
Well, another night with no sleep. I called into the office at 4:20 a.m. I was hoping I would be able to go to sleep and not worry about the alarm. Did not sleep. I called Susan at 9:30 and explained to her what was going on. I just hope that I will sleep tonight.
I got some laundry done - 2 loads! I didn't think I had that much stuff. I changed my bed and I've had a nice shower...everything conducive to a good night's sleep.
Can't say much else has happened today. When a person stays home all day, unless you are a phone person, which I'm not, then what's there to talk about?
again, til tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment