Monday, February 22, 2010

quiet day

Woke up this morning with such an earache. I have been sneezing and snotting and now my throat hurts. Is this a cold starting? geesh!

Went to visit Mom. I wanted to see how her neck is. Last week, she went to hospital because she couldn't move her neck like for 3 days. He wasn't sure what it was about but he gave her some muscle relaxers. Mom says they work for a little while and then she is in pain again. Never ends for my mom.



outside my window
... -3C sunny and a little windy
i am thinking... I need to think about what I am going to have for dinner
i am thankful for... today.
i am wearing... jeans and sweater
i am remembering... today, my sister... lots of tears for some reason
i am going... nowhere!!
i am currently reading... the same book
i am hoping... I don't have a cold!
on my mind... money problems.
noticing that...I am getting less and less ambitious these days
pondering these words... (nothing today)
from the kitchen... ground beef...maybe I'll make meatballs
around the house... the sun is shining in the dining room window - so pretty!!
one of my favorite things... an afternoon nap
i'm creating... nothing just now
a few plans for the rest of the week... bowling, of course

til Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment