Outside my window...it is dark (9 p.m.) but today was sunny and about -6C
I am thinking...that I hope Sister Shirley is okay, been trying to get her for almost 3 hours
I am thankful for... my great couch!!
From the kitchen... nice and clean...didn't cook tonight
I am wearing...pjs.....
I am creating... hopefully a scrapbook page
I am going...to go to bed early tonight
I am reading...still the same book
I am hoping... the best for Cory & Jen
I am hearing...the TV - a movie
One of my favorite things...Pepsi!
A few plans for the rest of the week: going out for breakfast with Sister Shirley on Sat. morning (Hoito) if I can get in touch with her
I am sharing...(add your picture here)
As you can see, I haven't added any pictures yet...I may have to edit all my posts and put up pictures from each day.... I'm so lazy!
I had a really busy day at work. We have gotten several new cases, thank goodness. Father Joseph sort of pissed me off today because of a case we got from North Bay. We have done cases from there in the past with no problem but he seems to think there will be. I suggested he go talk to Bishop. I don't know what to tell him.
Talked to Kim tonight. She told me that Stevie was hit by a car yesterday. She's okay but hurts quite a lot today.
Dan seems to be okay. He is looking forward to being home next week. I hope he is in a better mood than he has been. I know a lot of it was because of me, but he needs to take some responsibility as well.
I did really well at bowling last night...my first game was no hell - only 120, but the 2nd game was 196 and the third game 159! Yippee!! At least I will maintain my average which is 145.
We had a lot of fun too last night. We were all in a crazy type mood and did a lot of joking and laughing. It was nice for a change. I needed that.
Didn't sleep so well last night but tonight I can take a pill, so I should sleep better. I think I might be getting used to the lesser dosage, finally!
That's all for now...til tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment