Sunday, February 21, 2010

sleeping pill....

Didn't sleep worth a damn last night! I was still roaming around at 3:30 a.m. Jamie called me at 1:45 a.m. by mistake....he was partying in Lexington and probably hit the send button by mistake or something...who knows. Anyway, I ended up taking a pill. I woke up at 9:30 so tired. I have been dragging most of the day. I had to lay down this aft and I did sleep about 1/2 hour.

I ended up eating the rest of my Chinese food from last night. It was good even reheated.

Outside my window... it's nighttime but, again, it was about 3C
I am thinking... I need to sneeze again.
I am thankful for... life
From the kitchen... nothing, I ate hours ago!
I am wearing...yoga pants and t-shirt
I am creating...nothing today
I am going... to take Darby out in a minute
I am reading... Nora Roberts - STILL
I am hoping... I'll sleep tonight
I am hearing...my phone buzz because I have a message
One of my favorite things... my new Blackberry
A few plans for the rest of the week...haven't made any yet.
I am sharing...(add your picture here)

Very boring today aren't I??

No comments:

Post a Comment