i am thinking... that I have a million things to do
i am thankful for... quiet time alone.
I am wearing... sweat pants & UK t-shirt
i am remembering... nothing right now
I am going... to have to get Dan on Wed.
i am currently reading... James Richard Patterson, but can't remember the name of it
i am hoping... i can get to Kentucky this year but it's not looking good
on my mind... money problems
noticing that... so much needs to get done
from the kitchen... smells of my tuna casserole
around the house... dusty!!
one of my favorite things... going through old pictures.
one picture to share...
I had so much to get done today. First I went to get blood work done, then came home. I picked up Darby and we went to the bank to make a deposit, then ran over to Safeway for groceries. Got home, put everything away and Cory called. We chatted for awhile. He and Jen had another big fight on the weekend. I don't know what to think about her anymore.
I had a doctor's appointment at 2:30. Dr. Kraft renewed some prescriptions and wrote me out one for a mind sleeping pill so I can get through these withdrawals. I hope they work. I can't go on without any sleep.
Sister Shirley called this morning about some stuff that Father Joseph made mistakes on. I'm not sure what will happen but they are HUGE mistakes I think.
Talked to Jamie for a couple of minutes. He's pretty pissed at Christa. Again. I hope my kids can find some happiness. Why are they picking these losers?
So, for now...tata
I had so much to get done today. First I went to get blood work done, then came home. I picked up Darby and we went to the bank to make a deposit, then ran over to Safeway for groceries. Got home, put everything away and Cory called. We chatted for awhile. He and Jen had another big fight on the weekend. I don't know what to think about her anymore.
I had a doctor's appointment at 2:30. Dr. Kraft renewed some prescriptions and wrote me out one for a mind sleeping pill so I can get through these withdrawals. I hope they work. I can't go on without any sleep.
Sister Shirley called this morning about some stuff that Father Joseph made mistakes on. I'm not sure what will happen but they are HUGE mistakes I think.
Talked to Jamie for a couple of minutes. He's pretty pissed at Christa. Again. I hope my kids can find some happiness. Why are they picking these losers?
So, for now...tata
No comments:
Post a Comment