Dan is heading back to work for 3 weeks, one week of overtime. I really would rather he stay home but he says we need the money. If he feels up to it....
Not much going on at work. I have lots to do and I keep busy but nothing is pressing.
Didn't sleep well at all last night. I had happy legs again. I ended up getting up and taking a Zytram even though I wasn't supposed to take it until tonight. I don't know what to do. The Ativan makes me hyper and I don't sleep at all.
Bernadette told me today about the troubles she is having with her son. He is addicted to drugs, has been in trouble with the law because he is stealing for money for the drugs, he has dropped out of school and he is also suicidal. The whole family is in counselling which is probably a good thing. I can relate a little bit because of some of the problems I had with Cory years ago. Even though they aren't the children you raised, they still are your children. I found it difficult to separate the two. Sometimes love isn't enough.
Outside my window... beautiful sunny day and 2C.... maybe Spring??
I am thinking... I really need to get back to work
I am thankful for... my job
From the kitchen... nothing..I am at work
I am wearing...dress pants, sweater and scarf
I am creating...a document for work.
I am going... to maybe take a coffee break
I am reading... old records here at work
I am hoping... we win the lottery!!!!
I am hearing... the postage machine
One of my favorite things... 4:30 - quitting time!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week... bowling, of course and maybe out for dinner with Jean on Friday
I am sharing...(add your picture here)
Catch you later...
No comments:
Post a Comment