What a beautiful day it was here today! In fahrenheit, it was 43. I don't know how to convert to celcius. I am so anxious for it to be spring. I want to get out to the lake and get my hands into the dirt and my gardens!
outside my window... it is dark right now, but it was sunny and 43F
i am thinking... how tired I am
i am thankful for... all the little things
i am wearing... sweats and t-shirt
i am remembering... that I have to get this dog outside!
i am going... take my pills and go to bed!
i am currently reading... a Tami Hoag book
on my mind... my stomach...these pills are really upsetting to it
noticing that... ewe...my skin is so dry!
from the kitchen... nice and tidy
around the house... it actually looks not too bad today
one of my favorite things... soaking my feet in epsom salts
a few plans for the rest of the week... just bowling
If anyone actually reads my blog, they must think I am the MOST boring person. I'm not really doing this for anyone else. Sometimes, I just need to get my thoughts out. Dan doesn't seem to really listen to me - must be a male affliction. The ex didn't either. But then, he couldn't see past the end of his own nose. But we won't go there. I have so many hopes and dreams and no one to share them with. I am afraid to hope and dream. I did that many years ago and had the rug pulled out from under me. And with Dan having these leaving issues or issue or whatever, I don't dare "hope or dream" for anything. Do I have any kind of a future? I don't know. But I will put one foot in front of the other, one day at a time. And I guess I will "hope and Dream" that I do have a future. That's me, the eternal optimist....
No comments:
Post a Comment