Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring!!

It is such a beautiful day today! I don't want to be here at work!

I got Father Joseph angry with me this morning. I had received a phone call a couple of days ago from a woman who had received her annulment but did not receive the official notification until months later. Consequently, she could not remarry in the church but had a civil wedding. She is quite upset about it. Because Father Joseph was not in the office, I spoke to Bishop about it. Father is angry because I did not tell him (I truly forgot to tell him). Oh well....

Had a good night of bowling. First two games were 133 and 130, but my third game was 225!!! I was so excited. That's the best game I've had ever! Slowly creeping up to the perfect 300...it's only taken me 10 years to get to 225 (Maybe I'll never see the 300 at this rate!)

Ran into Sherry at bowling. She told me that Caralyn had to have a hysterectomy last month. I hope she's doing okay. Caralyn and I are summer friends... not only that she is soooo much younger than I am!

Cory and Jen are coming for dinner Saturday evening. I have Kirsten's bridal shower out at Pass Lake in the afternoon. I think I will put a roast in the crock pot then I won't have to worry about it. Jen's feeling a lot better thank goodness.

outside my window... 4C and sunny today
i am thinking... that I really should get to work
i am thankful for... job
i am wearing... jeans and a sweater (casual day at work)
i am remembering... some things I have to get done before 4:30!!
i am going... to be a couch potato tonight
i am currently reading... a Tami Hoag book, which is really good
on my mind... being broke
noticing that... it is really hot in my office
from the kitchen... (at work)
around the house...
one of my favorite things... Friday afternoon!!!
a few plans for the rest of the week... Kirsten's shower, Cory & Jen for dinner and my birthday on Sunday!!
Didn't get around to posting yesterday. I was so rushed after work and then didn't even think about it when I got home from bowling.
Hope to have a nice long sleep in in the morning!!
see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment