Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gold day

Was up and out the door early so I could get my gold shot before work. When I got to St. Joe's they didn't have my file. I was pretty sure I counted 6 weeks correctly. They checked and sure enough I was right. They called for my file, I had my shot and I was on my way to work.

Sandie was back from BC. She really didn't have a very good visit at all. Her daughter-in-law is a real piece of work. She really never talked to any of them and spent a good deal of the time up in her room. I wouldn't be able to handle that. I don't know why they went there for 2 weeks anyway. Ten days would have been long enough for me.

Kim is coming over tomorrow night so we can get all those prize bags put together. I'm really not into this shower.

Sometimes after a gold shot I don't feel well. This time, I don't feel well. Bad stomach, headache, sore joints, etc. And very very tired. Probably should call it a day.

It wasn't that nice of a day. It was cloudy, windy and kind of cool. It got to about 12C but with the wind I don't think it was more than about 4C.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment