We've been having such beautiful weather here. You almost think it might be spring??? Hate to say it too loud and jinx it!!
Just got off the phone with Jamie. He had a good weekend in Gatlinburg with the guys. It's an annual thing. He still isn't feeling very good. A little bit too much to drink perhaps?
Cory called me earlier about Jen. She was vomiting and had stomach cramps all night and most of today. I wanted him to take her to the ER but she didn't want to go. I think it's probably food poisoning from what he described. Not good with her being 30 weeks along....
outside my window... it's nighttime...I need to do this in the daylight! 4C and sunny today
i am thinking... what is wrong with Darby? he's wanting me to play I think
i am thankful for... my boys
i am wearing... sweats and t-shirt
i am remembering... Judy today....
i am going... to have a cup of tea
i am currently reading... a Tami Hoag book
on my mind... my 365 picture!
noticing that... Darby wanted his little toy
from the kitchen... tea is brewing
around the house... newspaper everywhere!
one of my favorite things... snuggling
a few plans for the rest of the week... bowling and Kirsten's bridal shower
good night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment