Tuesday, March 9, 2010

blech

outside my window... 6C, cool and cloudy
i am thinking... that I am hungry
i am thankful for... a rainy day
i am wearing... sweats
i am remembering... that i haven't taken a pic today
i am going... in the kitchen to make dinner
i am currently reading... a Tami Hoag book, which is really good
on my mind... Dan
noticing that... it looks so nice in here
from the kitchen... nothing yet
around the house...see above
one of my favorite things... getting up in the morning and being able to move
a few plans for the rest of the week... pick up Dan on Wed and bowling Thurs

I don't do well when it's damp out. My RA or osteo or both give me grief. I didn't sleep well last night so it doesn't help. My ear is still sore and plugged. I wish I could hear!!

Dan is home tomorrow. It's been a long 3 weeks. I don't like when he does it but I know we need the extra money.

I'm going to visit Jean tomorrow before I pick Dan up. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks. She's so funny! She thought she was going blind because everything was so blurry. She said she made an appointment with her eye doctor asap. Well a couple of hours later she called me back, laughing, because she had taken her glasses off to clean them and that's when she realized the lens on one side was missing!!! That's why everything was blurry! Oh God I laughed!!

Anyway, I'm really, really hungry....going to make something to eat....

No comments:

Post a Comment