With Dan home, it is almost impossible to keep up with this every day. Needless to say, I am so far behind.
Not really much going on. My poor mom is having so many problems with her neck and shoulders. She was at her physician the other day and she has decided to see what kind of arthritis my mom has. I have rheumatoid arthritis so I know there are many different kinds with different kinds of pain, etc. We are still planning our trip to Toronto in April for her test at Mt. Sinai hospital. I'm looking forward to it and I'm looking forward to being with my mom for a couple of days.
The weather has been so gorgeous! Unfortunately, tomorrow temps are going back down to what they should be at this time of year. Yuck... we got a little spoiled.
Kids are good. Got to talk to my baby girl the other day. I adore that child... I cannot wait to see her. I have to talk to Dan about a trip down there this year. I can't go another year without see Cam and Bailey.
Anyway, another beautiful day in store for us. Too bad I have to go to work...and bowling tonight. I hope I do better than LAST week!! Sandie is still in BC and won't be back until next Tuesday I think. I have been doing her books for bowling while she is gone.
so long for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment