Monday, March 1, 2010

A new month

First of all TEAM CANADA ROCKS!! They won the game and got gold! Canada broke a record by winning more gold at the Olympics ever!

Today is Dan's 61st birthday. I know he would love to retire. We just aren't financially able to do it yet. Unfortunately, he's going to have to go all the way to 65.

outside my window... -2C sunny, a little windy
i am thinking... I need to finish making my bed
i am thankful for... good friends
i am wearing... jeans and sweater
i am remembering... nothing
i am going... to go back to work tomorrow
i am currently reading... a Tami Hoag book
on my mind... Jamie
noticing that...I am cold
from the kitchen... dishes need to be done
around the house... have to finish picking up
one of my favorite things...an afternoon nap which I'd love to have right now
a few plans for the rest of the week... bowling on Thursday


til Tuesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment