I'm trying to get Cory's birth certificate. So, I went online and looked in the Florida Vital Statistics. There is the one area where you can order it online with a credit card. Unfortunately, I had Cory's wrong address and tried to correct it before I faxed it but they said it is not legible. Anyway, Cory is forwarding the email to me. I may have to call them.
Kim came over tonight so we could get all the bags ready for the shower. It didn't take us very long. So, we had some tea and butter tars and visited. I am so glad Kim and I are close again. We talk all the time and we go shopping on Saturdays. It's nice.
Dan told me tonight that he won't be able to go to Kentucky. So, I will be going with Cory after all. That's okay. Maybe next year we will go and we will travel all over Kentucky. There are so many cool places there. I can't wait to show him.
Dan also told me that they are having a huge snowstorm up there. He said he looked outside at 5:30 and there was nothing, then again at 6 and he said you couldn't see 10 feet it was snowing so hard. I hope we don't get it. When I took Darby out a few minutes ago, we had flurries but nothing significant. Everyone says there is always one big storm in March. Well, we only have a week left...I hope everyone is wrong!
That's it for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment