FOR TODAY
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Outside my window...Sunny and cold (-9C)
I am thinking...I wish I felt better.... bah colds!
I am thankful for...my computer!
From the kitchen...messy again
I am wearing...jeans with black t-shirt
I am creating...nothing right now.
I am going...to clean my house!
I am reading...John Grisham, The Associate
I am hoping...that Kentucky beats Vanderbilt!!
I am hearing...the TV
Around the house... needs dusting, vaccuuming, cleaning.
One of my favorite things... Darby, my little dog
A few plans for the rest of the week: haven't made any yet.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)
Got a call from Jamie a little while ago. He got his income tax money and was able to buy a new bed. He is getting his truck fixed and decided to buy Bailey a new TV. I hope he doesn't blow all of it. He is on call this weekend because of the bad weather they have been having.
Went to MOm's this morning. I dropped off the papers about the Northern grant for travel for medical. We are going to the travel agent on Monday to get everything booked and paid for. Mom's appointment is set for April 22, 2010 in Toronto. Can't wait to go to Toronto but I wish it was for leisure rather than this.
Today would have been Jean and Charlie's 50th. I dropped by after Mom's but Jean wasn't home. I hope to remember to call her later.
Anyway, that's it for today....
No comments:
Post a Comment