Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to work

Yep, back to work today. Sure didn't want to get up this morning. But, at least it seemed a lot warmer than it's been.


This is where I hang my hat four days of the week. I am the secretary for the Marriage Tribunal at the Diocese of Thunder Bay. It's an okay job. Not enough challenge for me. I'm so bored most of the time.

Here is Edward painting one of the offices. He is the best maintenance person you could ever imagine. This office will miss him a lot when he retires in a couple of years.

And here is my coffee/lunch mate. She is our receptionist, Mary Boland. She just got back from a Christmas cruise with all of her kids. She said she had a fantastic time but wouldn't do it again at Christmas. I'd like to go with my kids sometime.

And here is me... I am playing around with the camera. I hate pictures of myself but in this Project 365, they suggest taking a picture of yourself once a month so you can see how you change month to month...okay, but I hate my own pictures!

So, until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment