Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I saw this on one of the scrapbooking blogs I follow and decided I would try to do it everyday. It will help me, I think, blog every day! Here goes it!


FOR TODAY
Wednesday, January 27, 2010...
Outside my window...It is a beautiful sunny day, but bitterly cold. (-15 C, -27C windchill)
I am thinking...about my blog!
I am thankful for...my family
From the kitchen...cleaned it up after Dan left
I am wearing...yoga pants and T-shirt
I am creating...Project 365
I am going...nowhere tonight!
I am reading...John Grisham, The Associate
I am hoping...my son gets a break in life. He needs it.
I am hearing...the TV - CSI
Around the house...nice and clean
One of my favorite things...my little dog, Darby
A few plans for the rest of the week: bowling on Thursday night, nothing Friday night....
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)


Kristal is coming at 6:00 to cut my hair. It sure needs it.

I feel as if I am coming down with a cold, sneezing, runny nose, sinus headache. That's all I need.

Anyway, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment