I haven't posted anything since Wednesday. I bowl on Thursday nights and last night was my niece's shag, so I really haven't had much time for anything. BUT, I still took pictures over the last 3 days and I'll post some of them now.


The first picture is the looonnngg hallway in the hall where I work. The second one is taken from my office window. It was so pretty.

These are pictures from Kirsten and Adam's shag. Above are the Cattani family, from left, Barry Cattani, then Annie Cattani, then Steve (my brother-in-law) Cattani, Don Cattani (husband of Annie) then Suzanne Cattani and her husband Dave Cattani.

This is Darlene and Poj (?)...Kim and Steve's best friends.

Here are the line dancers... they line danced to EVERY song...they looked stupid. This was before the place got packed. No one shows up at a shag until about 11 p.m.

Me and Sandie goofing around with the camera...I think it turned out pretty good....

And last, but not least, the bride Kirsten!! My niece.... she has asked me to do the toast to the bride...I hope she knows what she's doing.

A cup of my favourite tea... I drink this all day long, every day.....
Hope to be back to normal tomorrow. Cory has asked me to come over and see his new place. I'm sure it's very nice.
Til then....
No comments:
Post a Comment