Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday...work tomorrow - ugh!





Not looking forward to the morning.... back to work after 13 days off. Oh well, have to pay the bills right?

Went today to see about being buried with my dad at Sunset. I'd like to get all of this taken care of. I don't want the family to have to deal with it later. It's kind of scary thinking about that kind of thing. Sandie was with me. She said it was kind of weird being with me planning my funeral. Yeah, but what are friends for?

Cory moved in to his new place. He dropped by today with Chuck. They were moving some more stuff over. I don't know what Jen is going to do because they broke up. He would still like her to move with them so he can be a part of his daughter's life. Oh, did I mention they found out the baby is a girl??? I'm so excited. Her name is going to be "Jordyn Faith".

Anyway, here are my pics for the day. I took one of this little troll that my mom has in her house. He still had on his Xmas hat! I took one of Sandie, my computer and one of Darby!

Til tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment