Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello!

Wow, what a night I had. I thought it was just restless legs syndrome but on Thursday, Dr. Fidler dropped down my dosage of Zytram to 2 times a week instead of every day. I happened to Google "withdrawal from Zytram" and low and behold, I am having quite a few of the withdrawal symptoms. Anyway, last night I never slept a wink. I am sooo tired.

Dan and I went out for a little bit, for some exercise. We went to Home Depot and wandered around and them went over to Canadian Tire. Except for some foil paper, we didn't buy anything. We then decided to go over to Mission Island to see if we could see any deer. I ended up taking quite a few pictures. Here's a few.....


This next one came right up to the truck but it was on Dan's side so this was the best one I got....

Isn't he funny? We got a chuckle out of this picture. We ended up going to the end of the island where it meets Lake Superior. Here are a couple of pictures from there....
Anyway, watching Desperate Housewives, which is quite funny tonight!

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment