It'll be a year since I've added anything to my blog. Things just piled up on me. I suffer from depression. It's been an uphill battle which I'm still climbing,but I'm feeling so much better.
A lot has happened since last April. My granddaughter was born on April 29. She is a beautiful baby, so happy... Cory and Jen did not make it as a couple. They just aren't compatible. Jen is living at home with her parents in Kapuskasing. I'll fill in details as I get back into blogging.
This is a scrapbooking layout I did with my two grandchildren, Bailey and Cameryn. Dan and I were in Kentucky in September for 10 days and we had a photographer do some pics for us.
This is my new granddaughter, Jordyn Faith. I'm really going to try to keep this up this time.... bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment