
Had a rough day yesterday... had a dull headache all day and sort of a dry throat. Woke up this morning with a very sore throat and a dry cough. Don't feel too great. Can't imagine where I got it from, I haven't been anywhere.
We had a couple of very very cold days...-30C at least both days. Yuck. Today was a nice winter day, cloudy with snow and about -12C.
We had a fire in our building tonight. The fire alarms went off a couple of hours ago. Couldn't smell anything or see any smoke. Dan went outside to see if he could see or hear anything. After about a half hour I took Darby and went out side as well. Some people were coming back in the building and said the fire was in the garbage chute, probably a smoker put a cigarette down there. The sprinklers were going off in there. When I walked by, the firemen were trying to scoop the water out of the garbage room.
Cory called earlier to ask if he could get a ride home from Chuck's. He was over there watching the Jets-Steelers game (Jets lost) and had too much to drink, so Dan went over to drive him home. What we do for our "adult" kids!!
The picture above is my granddaughter Jordyn when she was about 2 months old...miss that little one...
Til next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment