Work has been quite stressful. Without going into details, I spoke with the Bishop last week and this week I am being ostracized by Susan. She is a piece of work. I just can't suck up to her like everyone else does. I refuse. If that means I am an outsider, so be it. I just wish I could quit.
Heard from both the boys today. Cory has been having problems with Kyle's little dog. They got a noise complaint and Cory went off. I hope they can figure it out. Cory asked if he could stay here if he has to move out for a little bit.
Jamie just wanted to chat. It's hard to get with him, he is so busy.
I also heard from Christa. She wanted me to call her to talk about Bailey's problems. I tried to call but ended up leaving a message. I know that Bailey is really having a difficult time with Christa being with someone else. They are talking about buying a house and getting married and having another baby... Bailey is just getting into puberty...it doesn't surprise me they are having problems. I wish I was closer.
It was very cold today, -14C with a windchill. It snowed a little bit also. I'm so ready for winter to be over....But, in about 3 weeks we leave for Texas for 10 days!!!! Can't wait!

Some pics taken out at the lake last summer....
No comments:
Post a Comment