Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday.....

Well, bowling tonight. Yes, I came back. Joe Dorota came to visit us at camp in the summer and he convinced me to return. I just don't have anything to do with Paul. He is invisible to me. Hopefully, I won't have to be on his team at all.

Busy as all get out here at work. We go from not so many cases to overwhelmed. It'll keep me busy for at least another year.

I still hate this place though. For being a religious institution, it is disgusting. Of course, could it be the people who run it?

Christa is really having a tough go of it with Bailey. The poor kid is struggling in school and Christa took him to Sylvan to have him evalutated. For a 4th grader, he is only reading at a 2nd grade level (end of 2nd grade) and math skills are at about a 3rd grade level. Hopefully, Sylvan will be able to help him out so that he doesn't have to be held back. He is going into middle school soon and to be held back would be devastating to him. I'm going to try to make a better effort at staying in touch with him.

My niece Kirsten, who was married in May, is expecting her baby any day now. I was hoping it was going to be today but haven't heard anything. Judy's birthday is tomorrow and I think it would be cool for it to be born then...no one else agrees with me though.

Anyway, that's it for today. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment