I know, I know. I haven't been on here for several days. It's been too nice to play indoors. The week was wonderful, weather-wise. Sure gets everyone geared up for spring!
Dan has decided he wants to go to Duluth for the weekend, next weekend. I'm happy. I thought we would go out to camp because the ice is already gone but he wants to go there. And, he wants to bring Darby, so he's going to have to get Darby's shots in order first. I know he wants to look for a BBQ there. And I would just like to go away for a couple of days.
Last night was bowling. We got off at 2 from work. I went to pick up Sandie at 2:30 and we headed over to the bowling alley. We started with #1 on the shooters list and headed down. We ended up drinking about 17 shooters. Drank myself sober. The lanes were all breaking down. It was horrible. Shelley ended up walking out because she was so mad. Then Guy walked out too. They have to do something. I suggested we all walk out in protest or, at the very least, sign petitions to get the damn things fixed. You aren't telling me there isn't money being made there. And our league has been together for going on 10 years now. We've brought in a lot of money for them. They wouldn't be happy if we up and left and went to Mario's.
So, today, not much going on in my life. Going to Mom's to do her hair. Then just home again. It is cloudy and feels like rain. Supposed to be quite warm though.
For now, that it!
No comments:
Post a Comment