Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday

I had every intention of going out to the lake on Saturday, but the day was windy, cloudy and cold for July.... Didn't go obviously. Today, it is beautiful and is supposed to be 25C. We can hope!

There is another open house here. Gee I wish we would just sell it and be done. I want to move and get settled.

Don't know what I'm going to do this aft. Go see Mom for sure, but then I think I will go to Canadian Tire and Zellers and then pick something up for supper.

Went yard saling yesterday. I picked up a huge wooden barrel. I'm not sure what I will do with it, but maybe have Dan cut it in half and make planters out of it. that's what most people do.

Had a good talk with Jamie on Thursday night. I think we are finally on the same page. He better not screw up again or I will probably give up. Anyway, I asked him about his grandparents' anniversary party. He told me that his grandmother barely spoke to him...(when he was getting married, his grandmother phoned to ask him why his dad wasn't invited. Jamie rudely told her that if he had an effing address or an effing phone number, etc....she was furious with him and began mouthing off about it being my fault....he told her off and she hung up on him. She said she wouldn't talk to him until he apologized and he has said the same about her). But he did talk to the rest of the fam, caught up with his favorites. Not one person likes Dave's new wife. They call her stuck up and a bitch. Jamie actually asked his father why he puts up with her bullshit. He just shrugged his shoulders. Then Jamie said to him...you're not happy are you?....Dave said, he knows he made a big mistake.... Well, it only took him 10 years to admit it. He made his rotten bed, now he can lie in the shit. It still won't make me sorry for the sob.....I'm still going to sue him for the money he owes me.

I had better get a move on. I still have to vaccuum and have a shower before 2 when the showing starts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment