Monday, July 6, 2009

Home from the lake

It's been a few days... I picked up Dan on Wednesday evening and we came home instead of driving out to the lake. Dan was tired and he had some things he needed to do Thursday a.m. before heading out. Got all our running around done and was able to hit the road about 11 a.m. It was so great to be there!

All my gardens looked good and the new grass is coming along. I spent the first afternoon digging in the dirt, cleaning things up and just enjoying being at the lake. Friday, I spent the day making three new gardens and transplanting several different things. Boy, it looks wonderful!

Caralyn and the girls came out about 4 p.m. Had a good visit and then all of us headed off to bed about 10...Dan and I probably were asleep about 10:01!!!

The wind was brutal the entire weekend! Sunday it was so windy, it took your breath away. Didn't do too much Sunday. Today it was windy AND cold... what month is this!! Sure feels like fall weather.

Anyway, start working for 8 a.m. tomorrow. I am NOT looking forward to it. I can barely get out the door at 8:10 never mind being at my desk by 8!

good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment