As soon as I got into the office this morning, Sister Shirley asked me to come see her after I got my tea, etc. I had a bad feeling come over me. She sat me down and told me that she wanted to talk to me before Bishop called a meeting with the staff. Apparently, HE has decided not to renew her contract. Because she was sort of on the fence about retiring, I guess he took the initiative. So, Father Joseph (the weasel) will be my new boss here come August. Bishop was not very nice to Sister. She said to him something like, well I guess I am the first Sister of St. Joseph to be fired. He said, it's not like that...explain to me what it is then. I started crying, Bishop also said that he is concerned that I am going to make trouble. Geez, I've been there almost 9 years and have never made trouble. I don't know where he's getting this from. I think it is going to be the beginning of the end of our office. I don't even want to go back there.
Jamie sent me some pics of the kids.... here they are!


Cam has some hysterical goggles on! I'm not sure what Bailey is doing.... I miss my babies!
No more news on the house. I really would like to get this old place sold....
Dan called a little bit ago. He's coming into town to pick up the door for the cottage. He said he and Gary had pretty much all of the siding finished...can't wait to see it. He also said that Bill Quarrel and a friend were out to cut trees down. They cut down a few of ours for us....that was great.
It looks like the sun is finally out. It is still very very cool for this time of year.
For now, good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment