I just can't seem to get my act together to write anything in this blog.... A lot has happened since the last time I was on here. Cory and Jen are expecting a baby in May 2010...I am soooo excited! I will have a grandbaby here in the same town! Cory is beside himself he is so excited.
Our move went well. I absolutely LOVE my apartment. I don't know why we waited so long to move. I thought I would leave that house for the last time and cry like a baby....I didn't. It was almost a relief. Darby had the most trouble adapting. Of course he is a barker and every little noise at the apartment gets him going. We've been working hard to get him to stop that. He seems to be better.
Sandie became a grandma again. Jeff and Kim had a little guy on the 16th October. He weight almost 10 lbs.!! anyway, he is adorable, he looks just like Kim. I'll have to post some pics on here.
Christa had pictures taken of her and the kiddos. They are absolutely beautiful! I will definitely post some of them on here.
Dan and I are off to Duluth this weekend. He bought a new truck, so we are testing it out. I think he wants to look for a new BBQ down there and we could never bring it back in the car. We are hoping the weather holds out for us because they are having a huge storm in the Midwest. It doesn't look like it will be that far north but you just never know.
I'll try to remember to get pics on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment