While I've been on the computer often, I just wasn't into trying to figure out what to say on a blog. Tonight I decided to come back on.
As I said in an earlier post, we sold our house. I was able to find us an apartment in the Bayview Towers, the one I wanted to be in. We are on the 3rd floor and look towards the mountain. We will get the sun most of the day. We will also be able to have a satellite. It has underground parking so I won't have to worry about shovelling snow or cleaning snow or scrapping my windows! I've been packing now for almost 2 weeks. I'm so tired of it. Anyway, we will start to move next Thursday and Friday and the moving truck will come on Saturday for all the big stuff.
Cory had his 24th birthday on Tuesday. I don't know where the time goes.... Oh and Cory and Jen are expecting a baby the end of April.... at first I was upset, but now I am very excited. I am sure Cory will be a great dad.
We started bowling tonight. The two lanes they had us on kept breaking down so they moved us to 2 lanes that are really for 5 pin bowling. God it was awful. We finished the first game and gave up. We got our money back. Bruce was so mad about it. And Shelley said she will give it all up next year. She says that every year and then does it again the next. We wouldn't even have a league if it wasn't for Bruce and Shelley.
Going out for dinner tomorrow night with Sister Shirley, Jean and Mary. We are going to the hotel in P.A. (why can't I remember the name of it?) Bruce and Shelley are also having a corn roast, so Sandie and I might pop in after I get home.
Well, off to bed. I'm exhausted. I have been waking up tired.
tatafornow
As I said in an earlier post, we sold our house. I was able to find us an apartment in the Bayview Towers, the one I wanted to be in. We are on the 3rd floor and look towards the mountain. We will get the sun most of the day. We will also be able to have a satellite. It has underground parking so I won't have to worry about shovelling snow or cleaning snow or scrapping my windows! I've been packing now for almost 2 weeks. I'm so tired of it. Anyway, we will start to move next Thursday and Friday and the moving truck will come on Saturday for all the big stuff.
Cory had his 24th birthday on Tuesday. I don't know where the time goes.... Oh and Cory and Jen are expecting a baby the end of April.... at first I was upset, but now I am very excited. I am sure Cory will be a great dad.
We started bowling tonight. The two lanes they had us on kept breaking down so they moved us to 2 lanes that are really for 5 pin bowling. God it was awful. We finished the first game and gave up. We got our money back. Bruce was so mad about it. And Shelley said she will give it all up next year. She says that every year and then does it again the next. We wouldn't even have a league if it wasn't for Bruce and Shelley.
Going out for dinner tomorrow night with Sister Shirley, Jean and Mary. We are going to the hotel in P.A. (why can't I remember the name of it?) Bruce and Shelley are also having a corn roast, so Sandie and I might pop in after I get home.
Well, off to bed. I'm exhausted. I have been waking up tired.
tatafornow
No comments:
Post a Comment