Thursday, May 26, 2011

sometimes, life sucks....

This year has certainly not been one I would like to live over.... My BFF just found out her dad has stomach cancer and it has spread to his liver. *sigh* My grief is still so new that I feel helpless to help her. I can still be a shoulder for her while I cry buckets...

So, a couple of weeks after Mom died, Cory and I went to Kapuskasing to celebrate Jordyn's first birthday. The trip there was quite uneventful...didn't even see an animal! There was a lot of tension between Cory and Jen, but Jen's mother and I have become friends ... thank god for Mona... I hadn't seen Jordyn since November (except in pics) - she is such a beautiful little girl, go much personality and such a character! I fell in love all over again...

Some pictures of her birthday -

Here she is in her little birthday tutu!!

With her dad (Cory) punching out Little Kitty!



With Nana (me)...

It's 10 p.m....time for me to go to bed. Got up way too early this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment