Monday, June 29, 2009

Whatever....

As you can seen, I did another layout, this time with Cameryn in it. She and her brother, Bailey, went with their mom to Destin, FL for a vacation. Christa sent me a bunch of pictures...I can't wait until I can scrapbook all of them!

I got in touch with an old friend today, through Facebook. My cousin Linda and I used to hang out with Laura back in 1980, before I met Dave. Anyway, it was great catching up with her. I don't know whether we'll ever be close like we were, but it's fun to see all your old friends from the past.

Jamie's green card saga continues. He has an appointment tomorrow morning to see about getting a special pass to be able to come up here for a couple of weeks. I have a feeling it won't happen. But you have to try right?

Cory comes homes from Toronto tonight. It sounds as if he had a great time. I don't think he will be picking up his dog at all. We were going to take her out to the lake for 2 weeks.

Another cool and rainy day in Thunder Bay. Rumour has it that we might have....get this....snow showers on July 1st!!! What happened to global warming????

No more people through the house since Saturday. It makes me worried, even though it's only been a week.... I want to get rid of this old house.

It's 9:39...I'm ready for bed. I only have to work tomorrow and then I am off until next Tuesday! Yeah!!!

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment